Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Baby Dino Blessings

I’m not sure whether or not it is appropriate to blog about your own baby shower, but I must be allowed to publicly showcase the amazing talent and effort of my sister-in-law.  Laura has the rare combination of creative genius and patient planning that when mixed with the wonderful ladies of my family, friends, and ward can only result the best Dinosaur Baby Shower ever.  
Flashing thunderclouds over the "tar pit" and "watering holes"

 Petrified wood, dino hearts, snow balls and dino teeth to dip in the chocolate tar pit



 Samantha demonstrating the use of the tar pit

 
Congratulations to the newly wed and her mom!  I felt honored that she would 
visit so soon after the honeymoon. :)


My lovely sister-in-laws and niece.
 

 The wonderful Grandmas


The woman of the hour with her mom and sister.  Thank you Laura!
I have decided that since becoming pregnant, my belly has become a catalyst of love.  Never before have I felt so supported and encouraged than these last nine months and I feel like this hefty, kicking baby is the cause and center of it all.  The little man isn’t even born yet and already he is adored and spoiled.  We feel incredibly blessed.

With that, I will leave you with Dad's instructive demonstration on how to properly wear dino teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment