Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The light at the end of the tunnel

My five year career at BYU has come to an end.  And yes, after flunking my freshman year (first serious boyfriend- not good for grades) and changing majors three times it really did take five years.  But without my supportive parents, friends in classes, amazing teachers and Zach it probably would've taken twenty.  My diploma is a tribute to a colossal support system that explained moment arms in Statics, showed me how to do v-lookups in Excel, kept me awake through all-nighters in the Snell Building Lab, and lent me money to buy chocolate milk in the vending machines when in was nigh on impossible to stay awake in class.  Here's to you.



My favorite part of the entire graduation hoopla was that my dad fanangled it so that he could present me with my diploma at the college convocation.  Boo yeah!



Thanks to everyone that came up, down, and over to graduation!



So what am I doing now that I have spent so much time, money, and effort getting this coveted degree aside from continuing the endless job application/interview process?  I disable myself by getting knee surgery (post to come).  Anyone care to teach me to crochet?

No comments:

Post a Comment