Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Easter 2018

Every year at Easter and Christmas Zach and I have an unrecognized, unspoken battle about what to put in baskets and stockings.  Zach is all about the treats.  Being an extreme foodie, his fondest memories revolve around food and sharing it with his favorite people. 

Now I love my holiday chocolate as much as the next girl, but I remember the things.  The books, the jewelry, and the little toys.


Thus we silently push our mini agendas on our kids.  Turns out, they're too manic on holidays to really care about anything yet, so we both come away with a feeling that maybe we won, so we do it again the next year.

But no matter what opinions my boys express in the future, I will always insist on Easter pictures.  I LOVE THEM IN BOW TIES SO MUCH!

Happy Easter everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment