Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Shem


Yesterday at Story Time, I asked my friend to pass me the "shem" book.  This was after having shem juice for breakfast and counting all the shem construction cones on the road.

Eli's vocabulary is corrupting mine.  He's been obsessed with colors lately, and has them all down: yewhoa, beu, wed, gween, white, back, peenk, and poipull.  Only orange eludes him as unrecognizable: shem.  Zach and I catch ourselves using "shem" all the time.  We're developing quite the family dialect around here.

Eli is also big into shapes.  He points them out wherever we go.  Soickle, skare, chiangle... he loves them all and wants to share his passion with me.  Honestly, I never knew how many tattoos have stars and hearts in them until Eli started pointing them out.  Loudly.  Everywhere.  All the time.

Ah, the joys of a somewhat understandable toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment